About The Chamber
Members of the Blackfalds & District Chamber of Commerce work together to advance the interest of the business community and the community at large. The Chamber provides opportunities for networking and sharing concerns on the current trends and developments within the local, provincial and national community.
The Blackfalds & District Chamber of Commerce is proud to be associated with the Alberta Chamber of Commerce. The ACC hosts a convention where Chamber representatives from across the province meet to discuss current issues and make important contacts for their Chambers.
Our Benefits Plan
Employee benefits are an important tool used by employers to attract new employees and retain experienced employees.
Click Here to learn more!
2107 Merry Market!
The Blackfalds & District Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce our Christmas Trade Show, the Merry Market! It is open for all Business owners. We are sure this year’s Merry Market will be an exciting and profitable event for all of our participating vendors.
Merry Market Application
Included in your booth fee:
- 5′ table(Not draped) and two chairs for the two day market OR bring your own table for $10 off
- radio advertising
- newspaper advertising
- online advertising campaign
- Participation in the local Passport to Christmas Campaign
- Vendors Lounge – serving refreshments and a small lunch
- The Chamber will have staff available to help bring in your merchandise
- $1000 in Merry Money to be given away to be spent only at the Merry Market!